Ventura County Library continues to provide services during the COVID-19 emergency while staff and customers are
sheltering at home. Many library services continue to be available.
Those services include:
• eBooks and eAudiobooks are available in our cloudLibrary collection at: https://bit.ly/VCLcloudLibrary
• Ventura County Library has recently dedicated extra funds to this collection to aid our customers during the County’s Stay
Well at Home order.
• eLibrary online resources at https://www.vencolibrary.org/elibrary including streaming music and movies, reference
resources, newspapers, language learning, and literacy resources.
• Don’t have a card? Check our Get a Library card page [https://bit.ly/VCLcard] to get a temporary number.
• Storytimes – recorded on our YouTube channel at: https://bit.ly/VCLstory and https://bit.ly/vclSTEAM
• Storytimes – Live Streamed on our Facebook @VenturaCountyLibrary at https://bit.ly/vclFB
• Facebook Live Storytimes:
• Monday: 10:30am (English) & 3:30pm (Bilingual)
• Tuesday: 10:30am (English) & 7:00pm (Bilingual Bedtime Stories)
• Wednesday: 10:30am (English) & 3:30pm (Drawing Demo)
• Thursday: 10:30am (STEAM) & 7:00pm (Bedtime Stories)
• Friday: 10:30am (English) & 3:30pm (English)